[discuss] French IGF

Stephane Van Gelder Consulting svg at stephanevangelder.com
Fri Jan 31 13:58:13 UTC 2014

Thanks for you kind words Subi.

We are still working on the organisational details of the event, so let me
put your question to the organising committee and get back to you with a
detailed answer.

Best,

Stéphane Van Gelder
Chairman and Managing Director/Fondateur
STEPHANE VAN GELDER CONSULTING

T (FR): +33 (0)6 20 40 55 89
T (UK): +44 (0)7583 457053
Skype: SVANGELDER
www.StephaneVanGelder.com
Follow us on Twitter: @stephvg and "like" us on Facebook:
www.facebook.com/DomainConsultant
LinkedIn: fr.linkedin.com/in/domainconsultant/