[discuss] Net Neutrality: Perhaps the FCC is the wrong agency?

willi uebelherr willi.uebelherr at gmail.com
Wed Jun 4 15:23:59 UTC 2014

Dear JFC,

i thank you very much for your answer with your very wide thinking. I
like it. On the end you wrote:

Am 04/06/2014 08:24, schrieb FSP4NET:
 > In this aggregate of Masters' VGN and Lasters'VGN that makes the
 > internet there is no core. It is purely distributed and meshed.
 > There is therefore the need to address things through an
 > architectonics referential system, i.e. a system which does not
 > depend on people, but on the universe itself or at least to a
 > sufficiently stable and large part of it, i.e. a purely algorithmic
 > hazardous portion of it.

Maybe now i understand more, what you think. The free connection of free
people. As self organized masters in her self-defined communication.

Yes, this is my intention. And for that that i propose the geografical
defined IP address to make this very easy, because then we don't need
any Internet Gouvernance. We act together based on our common interest
for a free communication overall over the planet. A free communication
system for the free access to free knowledge for all people of our
(free) world.

many greetings, willi
Jinotepe, Nicaragua

---
Este mensaje no contiene virus ni malware porque la protección de avast! Antivirus está activa.