[discuss] shifts in IANA/accountability discussion: your thoughts?

willi uebelherr willi.uebelherr at gmail.com
Thu Jun 19 15:32:38 UTC 2014

Dear Wolfgang,

you wrote:
"... with a distributed and decentralized accountability mechanism build
around issues, a "multilayered mechanism"."

No, "decentralized" and "multilayered" are two principally different
methods.

Decentralized means equal partners. Multilayered means a hierarchical
structure with different values.

many greetings, willi
Panama City