[discuss] configuration of the maillist server from 1net.org

Seun Ojedeji seun.ojedeji at gmail.com
Sun Jun 22 21:21:07 UTC 2014

On Sun, Jun 22, 2014 at 10:02 PM, willi uebelherr <willi.uebelherr at gmail.com
> wrote:

> Dear friends,
>
> this was the answer from Peter Shute from the Mailman Users List to the
> answer from Seun Ojedeji. Peter Shute is not member on this list.

Hello Willi

Ofcourse you won't share the complete message. Fortunately/unfortunately
for you i am on the mailman list as well ;). Below are the responses that 2
mailman list users gave to peter which is ofcourse similar to google's
response to you:

On 06/22/2014 10:52 AM, Peter Shute wrote:
> Will gmail recognise the message as a duplicate even if the list has
added a prefix to the subject line, and a footer?

Yes, it uses (I think) only Message-ID. That's the problem. You never
can see the decorated message from the list.

--
Mark Sapiro <mark at msapiro.net>

<http://goog_1872880453>seun.ojedeji at fuoye.edu.ng
<seun.ojedeji at fuoye.edu.ng>*