[discuss] ICANN Gala - jacket

Nigel Roberts nigel at roberts.co.uk
Mon Jun 30 15:09:59 UTC 2014

My apologies for disturbing the serenity of the lists.

If you attended the ICANN 50 Gala last Wednesday, and might know how to
reunite a suit jacket with its owner, please contact me directly.

It seems that in the general excitement of the event, two suit jackets
have gone in unexpected directions.

I have someone else's, and presumably, they could have mine.

If you can assist me to reunite this with its owner, please let me know
asap (please feel free to forward to outside the ccTLD area).

Nigel Roberts
about.me/nigel.roberts
(the above about.me link has a picture of me wearing the one which is
unaccounted for)