[discuss] [/1net Forums] Forum Activity for 03-04-2014

Jeremy Malcolm Jeremy at Malcolm.id.au
Wed Mar 5 03:28:11 UTC 2014

On 5 Mar 2014, at 8:00 am, Mike Roberts <mmr at darwin.ptvy.ca.us> wrote:

> I’m not sure we’ve dumped enough on the survey yet.  What about “Dastardly abomination!”  That’s from one of the Sherlock Holmes episodes on PBS.

Well there's one point that hasn't been made yet, which is that since 1net became an "organiser" of the NETmundial meeting in similar fashion (ie. opaquely, and to the surprise of its participants), isn't that incompatible with also putting in a submission to that same meeting?  Isn't an organiser meant to be neutral?

--
Jeremy Malcolm PhD LLB (Hons) B Com
Internet lawyer, ICT policy advocate, geek

WARNING: This email has not been encrypted. You are strongly recommended to enable encryption at your end. For instructions, see http://jere.my/l/pgp.