[discuss] Roadmap for globalizing IANA

Marilyn Cade marilynscade at hotmail.com
Mon Mar 10 13:45:10 UTC 2014

I am considering all ideas. But let's be clear. Some decisions take technical expertise
And some need ego political support.

Let's hear all options and then understand it is inside ICANN, although Fadi tried to make it about Brazil meeting. ICANN
Meetings are open, so listening is good. ICANN stakeholders
Own this evolutionary discussion.
Our meetings will become even more important. :-)
Sent from my iPhone