[discuss] Will there be life on 1net after IANA is globalized? (:-)

John Curran jcurran at istaff.org
Thu Mar 13 16:04:08 UTC 2014

On Mar 13, 2014, at 11:50 AM, michael gurstein <gurstein at gmail.com> wrote:

> Well, since I’m still waiting for answers to my questions concerning specifics with regard to “MSism” I was a bit grasping at straws since both Alejandro and Greg were making such confident assertions about the radiant “nature of MSism”.

Michael -

    A good summary of views regarding the nature of MSism in this context may be found in the
    Internet Society's survey on this topic last year.  The survey results and excellent summary
    of views may be found here:

<http://www.internetsociety.org/doc/internet-society-questionnaire-multistakeholder-governance-report-and-summary-results-october>

   Hopefully this will help bring you up to speed on the use of the term.

FYI,
/John

Disclaimer: My views alone.