[discuss] Will there be life on 1net after IANA is globalized? (:-)

Naresh Ajwani ajwaninaresh at gmail.com
Sat Mar 15 02:55:57 UTC 2014

Dear Greg,

To all your responses and comments, my submission is as under:

My understanding of multistakeholderism is not pseudostakeholderism,
atleast not a club where new membership depends upon the existing members
as some one has recently remarked:

" Internet shows us how small the world is ...
But a missing plane shows, how big our planet is ..."

Facts at times sound pointing fingers or accusations and that in my
opinion, is intolerance out of ignorance.  Outreach isn't a process but
results. Quantifiable!

Regards & best wishes

Naresh Ajwani