[discuss] [governance] NTIA statement

Adiel Akplogan adiel at afrinic.net
Sun Mar 16 14:10:04 UTC 2014

I’m disagreeing with the statement that started this thread which tries to link both issues. Mass surveillance will continue but the NTIA statement related to IANA function (that we are talking about - subject line) was not meant to tell us anything about mass surveillance (or reflects USG position on the future of Mass surveillance). So an attempt to link the two will be a tentative of distraction.

- a.