[discuss] Host country

Seun Ojedeji seun.ojedeji at gmail.com
Wed Mar 19 08:51:19 UTC 2014

Hello Hago,

I must say I find your writeup quite concerning. There are some part of it
that indicate that ICANN discriminate in the participation of Sudanese
individual/organisation(pardon me if I may have mis-understood your writeup
as it's flow is not very smooth), would you say this is as a result of the
sanctions from US  government? as I have been made to understand that it is
only when there are issues relating to licensing that ICANN is perceived to
act as such (because she  ofcourse has to obey the law).
I definitely can't imagine how you feel about all this (but I know you
don't feel good :)). Has some of these issues been taken up with ICANN
directly? and was their response indicative of the fact that they are
obeying the rule of law (as a result of the sanction)

Kind Regards

sent from Google nexus 4
kindly excuse brevity and typos.