[discuss] NETMundial remote hubs - request for hosts

Adam Peake ajp at glocom.ac.jp
Wed Mar 19 14:31:33 UTC 2014

Hi Mwendwa

This is all the detail we have at the moment:

Topic 1: Principles (Internet governance principles)
Topic 2: Roadmap (Roadmap for the further evolution of the Internet governance ecosystem)

 Day 1 April 23

9:00~11:00 Opening ceremony
11:30~13:00 Principles 1h30min
14:00~16:00 Roadmap 2h
16:30~18:00 Principles 1h30min

Day 2 April 24

9:00~10:30 Principles 1h30min
11:00~13:00 Roadmap 2h
14:00~15:30 Internet Governance opportunities and challenges (focus to be discussed)
16:00~18:00 Closing/Adoption/Conclusions

Best,

Adam