[discuss] [governance] NTIA statement

Norbert Bollow nb at bollow.ch
Thu Mar 20 08:45:11 UTC 2014

Hi McTim

I've now looked in the archives of governance list... in your
postings from that time period, there is precisely one link to a video
of Fadi, this one:

http://blog.planalto.gov.br/brasil-vai-sediar-encontro-mundial-sobre-governanca-da-internet-em-2014/

That video does not contain any basis for your claim about Fadi having
said something along the lines of “if surveillance were discussed, ICANN
would pull out.”

Greetings,
Norbert