[discuss] [governance] NTIA statement

John Springer springer at inlandnet.com
Thu Mar 20 15:32:26 UTC 2014

Gentlemen,

Wherever else the statements in question are recorded, at this location:

http://www.internetcommerce.org/Secret_ICANN , the author says that:

"ICANN CEO Fadi Chehade told members of its GNSO Council in Buenos Aires
this morning" [11/17/2013] ... "Chehade stressed in his remarks that the
Brazil meeting was meant to supplement the Internet Governance Forum but
would not produce decisions and would eschew topics (including,
emphatically, surveillance issues raised by the Snowden NSA revelations),
and be limited to discussing frameworks and principles."

I don't immediately find relevant transcripts, perhaps someone with better
google fu...

John Springer