[discuss] Opportunity for input on the development process forIANAoversight transition plan

Nick Ashton-Hart nashton at ccianet.org
Tue Mar 25 09:27:19 UTC 2014

It is an interesting idea, but almost certainly a non-starter, aside from anything else because it would have the USG chop and change from their announcement just made, which looks bad. The makeup of her group is also very, very heavily weighted towards incumbents, many of whom have a financial interest in the result, and I don't think that will work.