[discuss] NTIA role

Dominique Lacroix dl at panamo.eu
Wed Mar 26 11:46:03 UTC 2014

I think it's very important to know and understand the current
organization before discussing a transition to a new one.
At the moment, I saw only a simple table and a list of principles in
pages 13 & 14
of the very well done document entitled "IANA Accountability
presentation" presented at Singapore.
http://singapore49.icann.org/en/schedule/mon-iana-accountability/presentation-iana-accountability-24mar14-en

USG, supposed to be replaced, is only described by 4 occurences of the
three letters "USG" in one accountability column.
I suggest we need more.

Please, some responses to the hereunder question?

@+, cheers, Dominique