[discuss] Hurrah for John Shimkus!

Jefsey jefsey at jefsey.com
Sat Mar 29 14:04:09 UTC 2014

We can only thank (http://www.nationaljournal.com/library/131505)
John Shimkus (R-Illinois-15), Todd Rokita (R-Indiana-4), Marsha
Blackburn (R-Tennessee-7), Joe Barton (R-Texas-6), Renee Ellmers
(R-North Carolina-2) and Bob Latta (R-Ohio-5) for their effort to
protect the world from an independent ICANN and to understand what
MSism may be.

We will forgive him the typo concerning the missing mention of the
class "IN" when refering to the root file, on behalf of the (2).

jfc

Here is the text of the DOTCOM Act of 2014 Mr. John Skimus introduced: