[discuss] What is MSism?

McTim mctimconsulting at gmail.com
Sat Mar 29 17:29:09 UTC 2014

I too was curious and googled it:

https://community.icann.org/download/attachments/43975118/Final%20Report%20-%20ATRT2%20GNSO%20PDP%20Review.docx?version=1&modificationDate=1384712614000&api=v2

I don't think that there is much basis for the conclusion, as the
table is innacuurate and incomplete:

For example, one doesn't have to pay a meeting fee to participate in
IETF list discussions, nor does one normally pay a fee to attend RIR
meetings.  I have looked for instance at the ARIN upcoming meeting
page in Chicago, and you only pay a fee if registering late.