[discuss] List membership management (was: Net neutrality (censored input))

Seun Ojedeji seun.ojedeji at gmail.com
Sun May 4 14:04:22 UTC 2014

+1 not for only for mail exploder reasons but for content relevance sake as
it means that any mail discussed on fsp4net still gets delivered to IANA
(even if it's of no relevance to IANA transition discussion).
However, I think it's okay to subscribe the list address but set on
"receive only"

Regards
sent from Google nexus 4
kindly excuse brevity and typos.