[discuss] Internet: the INTER-connection of local NET-works

FSP4NET alliance at fsp4.net
Mon May 5 09:30:39 UTC 2014

David,
your comments are interesting as they denote a real cultural
difference. None can have a problem with that.

However, what is preoccupying is that instead of considering the
other culture, you are despising it, right from the preamble. The
result on a MS process you can participate to (such as this list) may
turn out being very negative and create a divide between (in this
case) what one might call the edge providers' internet and the
people's internet.

Notwithstanding this negative impact, your attitude is pertinent if
you are convinced that the only possible internet is the edge
providers' one. In such a case, you give Andrew Sullivan the response
he looks for irt. Google's supposed over influence. Either edge
providers will actually take over the internet (first form of threat
to possibly regulate) or they have already brainwashed you in order
you biase the MS process in their favor (second form of threat that
would also call for attention, before it starts an open conflict).

Let note that, in both cases you justify our dynamic coalition's
precautionary preoccupation for a fail-secure plan for our nets.

aggregated comment of fsp4.net participants.
----
FSP4NET