[discuss] List membership management

joseph alhadeff joseph.alhadeff at oracle.com
Mon May 5 15:21:42 UTC 2014

The answer is to create a neutral set of rules that apply to all equally
in participation.  If one of the rules is that participation must be
direct and not through proxy servers so be it. That precludes no
opinions from being shared.  But let us finish with this topic of
mechanics once and for all.  A complete and transparent set of rules for
participation and use of the list is needed.