[discuss] Fwd: ] Request for Comments:Enhancing ICANN Accountability

Michel Gauthier mg at telepresse.com
Tue May 6 23:39:06 UTC 2014

I looked through this document that ICANN had promized and delivered.
It covers a broad spectrum on the issues.
The question I kept in my mind until the end is: why would I trust
them?  The point is as for Europe: who is going to die for it?

Is there someone with a response I can live with? All my life is
engaged with a proper survival of a stable and secure internet.

M G