[discuss] Internet: the INTER-connection of local NET-works

willi uebelherr willi.uebelherr at gmail.com
Sat May 17 23:36:36 UTC 2014

Dear Sivasubramanian,

i forgot your last question:
"And, what is the full technical significance of your suggestion that
"we should strive for a symmetrical system of coordinates"?
To bind the local user to local laws?

It is very difficult to understand your logic. Symetrical system of
coordinates mean, in our standard world coordinate system WC84 we have a
scale of degree-distances from max (equator) to zero (poles). If we
search a projection relation from earth's surface to a 64bit numberspace
it would be more easy and efficient to use a symetrical coordinate system.

many greetings, willi
Jinotepe, Nicaragua

---
Este mensaje no contiene virus ni malware porque la protección de avast! Antivirus está activa.