[discuss] configuration of the maillist server from 1net.org

willi uebelherr willi.uebelherr at gmail.com
Thu May 22 15:18:18 UTC 2014

Dear friends,

my attempts to come into a discussion with the admin-group of this list
was not successful.

The problem. In my configuration:
Receive your own posts to the list?  YES
Avoid duplicate copies of messages?  NO

But never i get the mail from the listserver, that i send. And now,
never i get the mail from the listserver with my address in TO or CC.
So, what i have to do?

many greetings, willi
Jinotepe, Nicaragua

-------- Original-Nachricht --------