[discuss] Internet: the INTER-connection of local NET-works

willi uebelherr willi.uebelherr at gmail.com
Fri May 23 01:20:17 UTC 2014

Dear Alejandro,

"...leads to at least the same need for additional layers of indirection
and abstraction as the one it aims ro replace; that is true also in the
new explanation provided."

This you have to substantiate.

And "indirection"? I don't know, what should be indirect. We have no
indirection on any levels or layers.

And "scalability"? what we have to scale? Our address space is much more
of that, what we need. Of course, we have to build the inter connection
pathes on a high level of capacity. Much more of that, what we need.
This is true.

But the most of the nonsense today we don't need. And we don't like to
make nonsense. We use our energy and activity to create the best, what
we can do together.

In this context we have always two activity areas. First to destroy the
nonsense. Second, to develope that, what we need on that level of
quality, what we want.

But in general, this is a cooperative process. Never only few people can
decide behind closed doors or with special permissions. There is no
field for special privileges for decicions.

many greetings, willi
Jinotepe, Nicaragua

Am 22/05/2014 16:51, schrieb Alejandro Pisanty:
> Willi,
>
> the proposal, as soon as you start developing it in more detail and
> investigating its scalability, leads to at least the same need for
> additional layers of indirection and abstraction as the one it aims ro
> replace; that is true also in the new explanation provided.
>
> The same happens with the "governance" layers once you sketch out the
> numbers and types of agreements needed, the need for mathematical "onto"
> univocal resolution of identifiers across indirection layers, and the
> possibility of controversy. Further, its scalability doesn't look any
> promising.
>
> At any rate, a more quantitative technical document and the results of a
> mock-up laboratory test would illuminate the perceived advantages. Have any
> of either been done?
>
> Alejandro Pisanty

---
Este mensaje no contiene virus ni malware porque la protección de avast! Antivirus está activa.