[discuss] Statement to present at World Internet Conference @ Wuzhen

James Seng james.seng at gmail.com
Tue Nov 18 23:53:07 UTC 2014

Paul and myself also arrived late last night. It was quite a messy. The
organiser apologies repeatedly for the mess-up. From what we see, I think a
lot of people was mess-up. But wow, the volunteers .. there are more
volunteers than participants but most have no idea what they doing there.

We end up chatting with the secretary of the vice-mayor while they sort out
the registration and she gave us an colourful story about the back story.
 Anyway, I don't blame them. First time they are organising an
international event, to put together an event that normally takes 3-6 mths
preparation to be done in less than 90 days.

ps: We also saw Jack Ma walk in across the hall last night and the
commotion he cause :-)

-James Seng

--
-James Seng