[discuss] [IANAxfer] [ccnso-igrg] Two accountability questions - help pls- Workshop 23 - ICANN accountability

manning bill bmanning at isi.edu
Tue Sep 2 17:13:56 UTC 2014

John,  is there a presumptive in your reasoning that there will always be a singular
“IANA Operator” or could the various policy development bodies elect to discrete, other
parties to perform the “IANA” functions for that specific group?  i.e. are the tasks severable
and if so, should they remain that way?

/bill
Neca eos omnes.  Deus suos agnoscet.