[discuss] Two accountability questions - help pls- Workshop 23 - ICANN accountability

willi uebelherr willi.uebelherr at gmail.com
Thu Sep 11 17:25:18 UTC 2014

Am 10/09/2014 um 23:34 schrieb Adebunmi AKINBO:
> /Willi
> Can we put a lid on strong language and still pass comments?
> The dialogue thread is too educative to be ignored, please.
> Regards.

Dear Adebunmi,

this discussion thread is very important like all the discussions on
this list. And all members on this list are important. Only this is our
democratic culture.

But as a answer to your writing "too educative to be ignored".

If we don't have our perspectives, our visions, we lost the orientation.
We can long time discuss about the status, what we have. About the
history, how this structural facts was developed and why.

Independent of all involved organisations we need our own principles,
our own criteria for a free globally communication system in our world.
Some organisation can be a instrument for us to do that. But never they
can determine the principles of our communication system.

Because the people around the world have different decisions for her way
to come near to our perspectives, we have to localize and regionalize
the methods, what we use. Only then the people can organize his part of
the globally communication system, based on our common principles.

It is not a technical or institutional question. In the first, it is a
philosophical question.

many greetings, willi
Esperanza, Ibarra, Ecuador