[discuss] Fwd: The Internet Social Forum

willi uebelherr willi.uebelherr at gmail.com
Sun Mar 1 14:41:58 UTC 2015

Dear friends,

this message i will distribute also here. The data in the appendix i
have deleted. You can find the links to the texts in french and spanish
on the website on the right side.

many greetings, willi
La Paz, Bolivia

Betreff: [bestbits] The Internet Social Forum
Datum: Fri, 27 Feb 2015 13:18:52 +0530
Von: Rishab Bailey <rishab.bailey at gmail.com>
An: Best Bits <bestbits at lists.bestbits.net>

Hi,

Attached is a communication from a global group of civil society
organisations (in English, French and Spanish) who are proposing to hold
an Internet Social Forum, taking inspiration from the World Social
Forum. The preparatory process for the Internet Social Forum (ISF) will
be kicked off at a workshop at the World Social Forum, Tunis, March, 2015.

The call can also be found at www.InternetSocialForum.net.

You are invited, in an organisational capacity or as individuals, to
participate in the ISF initiative, towards visioning a people's
Internet, that can underpin a global democratic and egalitarian society.
The ISF will follow the World Social Forum participation criteria which
can be found here
<https://fsm2015.org/en/criteria-participation>.

The ISF initiative will have both an online and physical aspects - we
will work through an e-list and also hold ISF f2f meetings.

Apart from your cooperation and collaborations, suggestions for how to
proceed are also welcome.

We are of course happy to respond to any questions that you may have in
the above regard.

We look forward to hearing from you, and please feel free to forward
this message to others.

Regards,
Rishab
for the Society for Knowledge Commons, India