[discuss] [Internet Policy] Net Neutrality in the next Internet

Jane Coffin coffin at isoc.org
Tue Mar 3 11:57:26 UTC 2015

A new IXP recently was established  in Florida.  Called FLIX.  I understand that Netflix is a member.  Moving content closer to the consumer.
This IX is likely to help provide more competition.
I am also hearing there are more states trying to create more bottom-up exchanges so that smaller ISPs and more content can reach users faster.