[discuss] ❣oh wow, I'm impressed!

Nathaniel Nielsen paf at frobbit.se
Wed Aug 9 21:06:25 UTC 2017

Greetings!

I've just found something really nice  and impressive, please take a  look, you're  going to  love that  http://bit.do/dFn8Q

Sent from my iPhone, Nathaniel Nielsen

From: discuss [mailto:discuss at 1net.org]
Sent: Wednesday, August 09, 2017 4:06 PM
To: paf at frobbit.se
Subject: ( ?° ?? ?°) "Assistance"

Thank you for the kind words Lady_Motido.  I agree with you by  the way,  honesty is  vital for  any any bond to succeed  (whether it's a friendship  or a relationship/marriage).  It's  always a pleasure to read your comments, and see your take on  a particular situation.

I think this community means a lot to many different people, and this  will  always be a place for newcomers to come  and explore if they have the interest and the gumption to  see it through.

:0)

Sent from Mail for Windows 10