[discuss] a question prompted by the list-admin email

Carlos Raul Gutierrez crg at isoc-cr.org
Sun Apr 1 15:54:09 UTC 2018

Now, this is "a very" (avri) tricky situation:

On the one hand, some of us believe in the resurrection of the dead bodies
(particularly on Easter Sunday!) and could take this call for action
seriously

On the other hand, in some European countries at least, April 1st is not a
day for serious discussions......(Poisson d'*Avri*l, which reminds again of
my good friend Avri....)

Maybe I'll take it off-list with her directly

Carlos Raúl Gutiérrez
ISOC Costa Rica Chapter
skype carlos.raulg
+506 8837 7176