[discuss] governments and rule of law (was: Possible approaches to solving...)

Marilyn Cade marilynscade at hotmail.com
Tue Feb 25 21:50:51 UTC 2014

I will say [darkly] that that is not the ICANN I helped to contribute to, and it is not the ICANN that I support, but it seems to be the ICANN that the Board is enabling.

Too many staff -- new-- don't even actually know what ICANN does, how it does it, or why.

I think a 'hit pause' button is needed.

Sent from my iPad