[discuss] Survey

Avri Doria avri at acm.org
Tue Mar 4 18:42:15 UTC 2014

Hi,

I took the survey and put in my objections on the question I answered
"agree, but" and 'no'.  And I wasn't all that shy about giving my
reasons.  On FB when I asked what would happen with my points, I was
told that they would be included, though unattributed.  I would have
been fine with attribution, but I think that is a good idea as it gives
everyone, even those who are cautious of the their jobs and reputations,
a chance to say what they really want to say.

I recommend people do it.  And say No and why if that is the way you
feel.  By giving us a 3 value answer yes, yes/but and no, they have
neutralized their positions.

And beyond isn't it good to have as full a /1net evaluation of the
Montevideo points as possible?  I mean the points were made, this is a
good chance to comment.

Just saying,

avri