[discuss] [I-coordination] The self correcting nature of the American system? Judge rules against NSA tapping program. Snowden vindicated?

Michele Neylon - Blacknight michele at blacknight.com
Thu Dec 19 13:31:24 UTC 2013

Bob

you keep going on about Fadi's comments - please provide a link to the transcripts. I've also heard him say the exact opposite  ..

Please provide specific examples of where ICANN has "deliberately" failed to enforce "serious infractions of the RAA"

The 2013 RAA contains a LOT of significant changes which cover LEA requests - I don't know why you keep harping on about ancient history. The changes are in the contract.

Regards

Michele, who as a registrar is apparently some form of criminal and runs an evil empire ..

--
Mr Michele Neylon
Blacknight Solutions