[discuss] [I-coordination] New: How do we dissect Internet

Subi Chaturvedi subichaturvedi at gmail.com
Fri Dec 20 03:14:21 UTC 2013

+1 Milton.

It is surprising why should there be #HolyCows in the IG space. Agree
entirely. Without reinventing the wheel and we shouldn't stop shy of doing
that too, if it is indeed, needed.

The definition should be relevant and contemporary and reflect the changes
that have occurred in terms of diversity and inclusiveness also .

Subi

---
Subi Chaturvedi
Assistant Prof. Journalism and Communication,
Lady Shri Ram College for Women (LSR), DU

PhD. Scholar,
Indian Institute of Technology (IIT-D), New Delhi