[discuss] Fwd: [I-coordination] Where is the business constituency?

Peter H. Hellmonds peter.hellmonds at hellmonds.eu
Sun Dec 22 02:05:36 UTC 2013

Hi George,

I identify myself as someone from business and have contributed here already although I speak for myself only.

As to the representatives issue for the business community I'd say we'll probably need to wait til Monday for an official reply from Ayesha or Joe.

Personally speaking, I'm unhappy myself with the unbalanced composition and have made proposals within the business group for a more balanced representation. There was some discussion and some voting process that I'm sure will be explained soon to shed light on this particular outcome.

Best

Peter H. Hellmonds
<peter.hellmonds at hellmonds.eu>
+49 (160) 360-2852