[discuss] Questions regarding business sector participation

Marilyn Cade marilynscade at hotmail.com
Mon Dec 23 15:40:31 UTC 2013

And in addition, as it is getting confusing to keep the different "working efforts" clear, just to note that the Cross Community Working Group /ICANN established by the community during the Recent ICANN meeting has 3-4 participants from each SG/Constituency.

The work of that group is focused on discussions within ICANN's existing community where certainly CC's and Registries are well represented.

As Internet governance discussions, debates, and concerns are about more than ICANN, as we all know,  I look forward to broader discussions.

And let me wish all a happy holiday season w friends and family.

I will have limited online access so may be delayed in replying to any responses, for which I apologize,

Marilyn Cade
Sent via BlackBerry by AT&T