[discuss] discuss Digest, Vol 1, Issue 41

Christopher Wilkinson lists at christopherwilkinson.eu
Mon Dec 23 06:25:00 UTC 2013

On 23 Dec 2013, at 03:57, discuss-request at 1net.org wrote:

Dear Ian Peter

> >  in choosing five names it is impossible to cover every geographical area of the world (simple maths). However, at least two of the civil society nominees have strong European links.

That is not an adequate reply; I am sorry. Rudi is right. When this whole business comes home to roost, in Europe the principal debate and negotiation will take place with the EU Institutions.
So far I do not see sufficient inclusiveness to make this exercise credible.

If you have a problem with that, I would be prepared to stand myself.

Regards

Christopher Wilkinson