[discuss] technical vs societal issues (was: Report from the BR meeting local organizing group - Dec 2013)

Jorge Amodio jmamodio at gmail.com
Mon Dec 23 20:18:53 UTC 2013

I already suggested to start creating specific discussion lists per issues or group of issues.

There are two types of leaders, the ones that people follow and the ones that promote themselves as leaders.

Also as several, including me, have said multiple times, it is very hard to propose any solutions to a problem nobody has yet been able to describe.

-Jorge