[discuss] Report from the BR meeting local organizing group - Dec 2013

Jorge Amodio jmamodio at gmail.com
Wed Dec 25 00:52:59 UTC 2013

IPv4 -> IPv6 s not a problem to solve, it's just a job to do.

On the long term it will become a problem for those that delay it's implementation since as we advance into new technologies to support the Internet of Things (6LoWPAN for example) many innovations will not be available for IPv4 and that will become a competitive disadvantage for some service providers.

-Jorge