[discuss] /1net Steering/Coordination Commitee

Salanieta Tamanikaiwaimaro salanieta.tamanikaiwaimaro at gmail.com
Wed Dec 25 13:09:51 UTC 2013

 Though I have been lurking on a community informatics email list for years now, I don't use that framework because for a variety of reasons, I don't find it the most politically productive one.

ST:I found your post to be contradicting and unbecoming of a nominee to the steering committee. If you sit in that post it is not to judge any one group or network but to be as inclusive as possible. I am not part of the community informatics list but acknowledge that it is a network.

 I would still like to think of the folks in that community as allies though, and treat them as such. Keeping in mind that we have similar end goals, I would appreciate if my political choices are treated with similar respect.