[discuss] IPv6 Deployment and IG

Jorge Amodio jmamodio at gmail.com
Wed Dec 25 22:34:01 UTC 2013

AFAIK, surveillance will not be part of the BR meeting agenda.

The main reason why IG will be discussed in São Paulo is because the inviting country called for a discussion on the future of IG.

Basing the discussions on what the NSA did, does, will do, will skew the dialog into the wrong direction and issues.

-Jorge