[discuss] First Net

nathalie coupet nathaliecoupet at yahoo.com
Fri Apr 4 17:57:43 UTC 2014

Hello All,

Could you be able to tell me whether First Net is an Intranet, another internet (with another root, and name-space resolution system)?

Why would it be inconceivable to admit that BGP needs an overhaul? I'm sure all governments must be working on ways to put their critical infrastructure on another switch-packet system with maybe F2F connectivity? Black nets? Or something else? Please explain what possibilities there are for governments to safeguard their critical infrastructure:
1) within the current Internet infrastructure
2) with another internet

Thank you!

Nathalie