[discuss] we need to fix what may be broken

nathalie coupet nathaliecoupet at yahoo.com
Thu Apr 17 14:48:58 UTC 2014

+1

Nathalie

________________________________
 From: Avri Doria <avri at acm.org>
To: discuss at 1net.org
Sent: Thursday, April 17, 2014 10:05 AM
Subject: Re: [discuss] we need to fix what may be broken

Hi,

Well said George.

It has taken me a while to undeerstand the implications of Bertrand de
la Chapelle model that  ‘lets us  "differentiate between governance of
the Internet and governance on the Internet.'

While I think there are border areas where the differentiation will be
fuzzy, and there are interactions between 'governance of' and
'governance on', I think this is a very useful methodology to apply in
any analysis.

avri