[discuss] [governance] RE: [ciresearchers] NETmundial documents online for comment

Carlos A. Afonso ca at cafonso.ca
Fri Apr 18 15:29:31 UTC 2014

Since I do not bother being bashed, I dare to advance (borrowing from
Geometry, please recall that in the distant past I did naval
engineering) that "multistakeholder" is orthogonal to "democracy",
"participation" and so on. We make multistakeholder democratic and
participative by our own (each stakeholder's) actions.

fraternal regards

--c.a.