[discuss] Fwd: Re: registration and updates for Ungovernance Forum

willi uebelherr willi.uebelherr at gmail.com
Sat Aug 23 17:49:47 UTC 2014

My email to the IUG-meeting in Istanbul. Maybe, there was to many
receiving address in this mail.

Betreff: Re: registration and updates for Ungovernance Forum
Datum: Sat, 23 Aug 2014 12:46:15 -0500
Von: willi uebelherr <willi.uebelherr at gmail.com>
An: IUG Alternatif Bilişim <bilgi at alternatifbilisim.org>, IUG Ahmet
Sabancı <ahmet at ahmetasabanci.com>, IUG Ali Rıza Keleş
<arkeles at alternatifbilisim.org>, IUG Etkinlik Kayıt
<kayit at alternatifbilisim.org>
Kopie (CC): Quiliro Ordóñez Baca <quiliro at congresolibre.org>, Diego
Saravia <dsa at unsa.edu.ar>, Fabio Barone <holon.earth at gmail.com>, Franz
Nahrada <f.nahrada at reflex.at>, jakob rigi <RigiJ at ceu.hu>, 1net discuss
<discuss at 1net.org>

Dear friends in Istanbul,

it is impossible for me to come to Istanbul. But i support your
initiative against "Internet Governance".

In my proposal i formulate the technical principles for a Internet
without Governance. InterNet, the Inter-connection of local Net-works.
With the global part of the IP address, derived from the geografical
position of the local network, we don't need any Governance. And with
the local self definition and organisation of our communication system
we don't need this parasitic institutions from the state, private
corporation and any UN/WEF institutions.

I ask you: Can you discuss on your meeting this technical step for a
free Internet? I am sure, in your environment you find people, they
understand this technical principles. It is not difficult to understand.
It is only difficult to break the international occupation of our free
global communication system.

many greetings, willi
Popayan, Colombia