[discuss] Artificial conflation of issues not helpful. [Was: Digest, Vol 3, Issue 67]

Dominique Lacroix dl at panamo.eu
Thu Feb 20 14:10:46 UTC 2014

Dear George and Gregory,

You're right. One cannot prove an absence. It recalls the beginning of
Irak invasion... where the USA asked for evidences that there were not
any weapon of mass destruction/./
But here, I only invite you to prove that Patriot Act and NSA abusing
surveillance don't exist, as I invoked them both as evidences.
And Michel Gauthier precisely listed some links between the root
management and US surveillance.

CODE is a sort of weapon of mass destruction if one country centralizes
its production rules.

Now, I can understand that with good faith you could consider things in
another way.
This problem as also several layers.
If you prefer, you could consider that the whole
economic-socio-technical US system is wandering, without really checking
the agreements of the others, in a worldwide shape & control logic. The
most part of US actors of this system cannot see it because their are
inside the box, just doing - very well - one's job, a very little part
of the whole. It works like hypnosis, like possession by a sorcerer
power. It's a power of technique well known by some philosophers.

@+, best, Dominique