[discuss] Possible approaches to solving "problem no. 1"

Avri Doria avri at acm.org
Fri Feb 21 09:07:19 UTC 2014

Hi,

I did not say i dislike my government, but I do distrust all governments
including mine.  I think they have some limited roles and
responsibilities in the well being of people according to Human Rights
agreements, and figure it is the people's job to keep them on path.

And I do not believe in revolution but rather in evolution towards
participatory democracy, a form of which is called multistakeholderism,
in governments and in all other institutions.

As for not living in the same world as you, oh well, I can live with that.

thank you

avri