[discuss] - questions of consent and influence

Steve Crocker steve at shinkuro.com
Fri Feb 21 14:19:07 UTC 2014

Bill,

Thanks for this piece of historical information.  Is a copy of the signed document available online somewhere?

I think a Boswell and an ombudsman are two different roles.  Both are valuable and necessary.  Jon may have embodied both, but that was unusual.  Those functions are both necessary now, but they need to split.

Steve